I hope everybody appreciates that I am using the "" instead of the "/" for ProE. Brian Thompson did a bang up job on the ProE core PUP. He went into greater detail on some of the things John covered in the road map & then some.
- Sheetmetal mirror and pattern. We have all been there before and now we have it.
- All the new sketcher tools including some nice constraint tools.
- Geometry pattern. This is like a built in version of the surface copy, pattern, and solidify trick.
- UV patterns, or patterning to a contour like an industrial designer would.
- UDF including a nice auto-place trick.
- A peek behind the curtain on future build enhancements.