Vincent Philstrom covered the ProE Assembly PUP this afternoon. He did a really nice job. You can only get so close with an iPhone camera, so this is as good as it gets, sorry. Lots of nice assembly enhancements in WF 5.0.
- Some very nice repeat & copy-paste of components (and a RMB repeat command, sweet).
- Some really powerful restructure tools
- Docked accessory window, basically a nicer version of the component window from past revs.
- Explode view dashboard interface with a very nice animation capability to the explode/unexplode.
- Disruption free assembly on missing components. The assembly version of no mandatory resolve mode.
- Some nice automated reference mapping on the unrelated replace tool.